Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dodge Keyboard? please help?

so i got a new keyboard for my computer maybe about a week ago and i have noticed that some buttons are playing up. for example, if i press the right hand shift key fully down it creates the character '|' however if i only touch it slightly it is able to capitalize letters with out adding random characters (S,A,D,F ect) . also on my log in screen where i enter in my password, if i stuff up one of the letters in my password and go to backspace, the moment i try to clear it adds a digit, i don't know that this digit is due to it only happening when i ender my password. it is a logitech k 300 i believe (80 % sure it is) only a week old and there is no driver updates and the driver is working properly apparently. any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment