Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Im 15 and might be pregnant :'/?

okay me and my boyfriend have been together for over a year and we don't know what to do, how to tell our parents, we don't know anything , were both just 15, we know were stupid for doing this, we should've both known better , were good students, honors, good grades no one would've thought this would happen to us, we both have a bright future ahead of us , and now im pregnant, i don't know what to do, i don't know how to tell my parents, my dad told me when we were first going out that if i get pregnant he wasn't afraid of kicking me out, that he wasn't raising a whore. i just cant take it, for sure, i do not want it, i want it out of me, i never even wanted kids for when im older, i need help, how do i tell my parents? how does he tell his parents? both our parents are going through a tough time, my grandfather recently passed and its costing some money, and his parents just had a baby. im going crazy to the point where all i do is sit and cry, im not the type that cuts herself cause that's stupid but im sure as hell really close to, i don't even have a best friend anymore to talk to, this is my last resort , please help me :'/

No comments:

Post a Comment