Monday, July 18, 2011

Whats wrong with my cartilage?!?

my cartilage piercing has a bump and it's been there for a month. it's probably a scar tissue, but not a keloid because it'd grow bigger and it hasn't. it was big at first and then it got smaller cus i used sea salt but that wasn't working for me. and now i've been using tea tree oil since sunday and its gotten a little bit flat but i'm just like ew about it. i want it to go away, i use sea salt and warm water then tea tree oil after. do i just have to be patient about it? cus it's kinda of annoying. should i buy silicone sheets or something? i heard those are good for it, but i dont wanna use all this stuff for it. so does it take a while for it to go away? my piercer just told me to clean it everyday but i want it to go away soon! and do you know how long it takes to go away?

No comments:

Post a Comment