Sunday, July 17, 2011

I cheated help me plz?

my boyfriend james was at work and his best friend came over it was only an hour before james would come home so we sat and watched some tv and then i went to the bedroom to get my phone and he folloed me in and all of a sudden we started kissing and i told him i didnt want to do anything stupid but then he told me it was ok and we started haveing sex his hands were all over me his cock was inside me and he was really rough kinda hurting me i told him to go more gentle and he did but then it was rough again but i didnt mind it was so good better than what me and james had he told me he loved me and that i was the only person he wanted to be with. he stroked my vagina and told me how beutifull it looked he kissed my neck and my whole body but then we heard james coming in so he hid ender the bed with all his clothes and i was naked on the bed and james came in and asked me what was going on and i had no choice but to say i was waiting for him and he asked me y the bed was all messy and i sed i was mastrabuting so we started having sex with teddy under the bed it was horrible. what should i do ????

No comments:

Post a Comment