Friday, July 15, 2011

Can I get into Syracuse University in fall of 2012?

I am an incoming senior this year and i really want to go to Syracuse University. I got a 1530 on my SATs..I am in National Honor Society, Key Club (Communtiy Service) and i have run varsity track for about 5 years. i have an average GPA of about 3.65. I am a high honor roll student. I am African American and hispanic, and come from a single parented home. I have volunteer experience, ive won student of the month several times. Never failed a regents exam or a class.In my junior year i took a college spanish class and received and A, College sociology and received an A, and College Psychology and received a B. Next year im taking 4 more college classes as well. Do i have a shot of getting in? What should i improve?

No comments:

Post a Comment