Sunday, July 10, 2011

Black Hair Care Regimen?

Try Neutrogena Triple Moisture(very moisturizing) line, or Herbal Essence Hello Hydration(very moisturizing) Shampoo and Conditioner. Both of these I loved very much when I was still relaxed. I am now natural and have been relaxer free for 1 year, and Natural for 8 months best thing I could have done for my hair. But when I was relaxed my hair became dry and I had breakage due to the stress and strain of the relaxer and heat. So as I was on my journey to healthier hair I discovered www.hairlista.com which is a wonderful site for relaxed ladies as well as natural. Very informative and friendly site. You should check it out. Coconut oil is great for a pre-poo before you shampoo, and castor oil is good for hair growth. Heat protector I used was Motions it worked pretty well for my hair. All in all do your research and find what works for your hair. Also deep conditioning is key relaxed or natural. Well hope I helped some.

No comments:

Post a Comment