Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Should i sack my maid of honour ?

OK so long story, known her for 15yrs. I caught her husband cheating & told her & it blew up in my face, she didn't believe me & stayed with him as a result it has caused massive tension in our friendship. My fiance & I have a constant feeling that her & her husband are jealous of our relationship & the overall success in our lives & are constantly hearing that they have been bagging us out & making fun of our relationship. She has done NOTHING to help me organize our wedding & the times I have asked for her help she has let me down. Recently we had lunch together after weeks of not talking & I felt that I couldn't talk to her about my relationship for fear of being judged. I used to be able to tell her everything but lately it feels like shes my enemy. I don't want to confront her about it because I know it will cause a drama & I will look like the worst friend in the world. I think I need an outside opinion, please help ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment