Monday, July 11, 2011

How do you become friends with someone who hates you?

I knew a guy since 5th grade. We hated eachother from Day 1. He thot I talked too much, & he used to insult me often by calling me a stalker & telling me to shut up & go away. In 6th grade, around march I started liking him. 1 day I kissed him, but it was for a split second. His only response was 2 angrily ask me if I was gay. After that, things were normal as according to before between us. We did contests, cuz we were rlly competitive. Then suddenly he started sneaking up on me & when I turned he would look into my eyes 4 some time then leave. Eventually there was this big thing where he blackmailed me into being quiet otherwise he would tell my best friend I kissed him, but eventually he wrote it "She ALMOST kissed me" on a piece of paper and gave it to her in front of me. In 7th grade he never talked to me, but we shared a class together. Then I found out that I'm moving 12 miles away. My best friend asked me if she could tell him & I said yes. She told him & he offered her a moldy apple (?). L8r she told him again & he said, "Oh. where?" Now I'm going to 8th grade and io really really like him and miss him a lot, but I know I won't ever see him again. He doesn't read my emails. He blocked on FB. He actually said I should get 1 in 6th grade (when I hated him) and I did and one day he messages me about my wall post and I hadn't even told him I got an FB. Then he sent me a request after messaging a bit, saying to accept becuz chatting is easie than mssgin. I accepted. In summer my FB got disabled for no reason. I friend requested everyone again, and he denied then after a few months blocked me. Also, when I asked him how he found out about my FB he said he saw on his newsfeed that 1 of my friends had friended me & he clicked on my name cuz he was bored. Turns out my friend had never friended him, so both of us weren't mutual friends of his, & I had 4 friends, so I couldn't have been on his newsfeed. My friends say he's a jerk, but I rlly lyk him. Even when I'm nice to him, he's sorta mean. But occaisonally we would get along. We would argue a lot though, and he thought I was stupid even though I have the same honors/GATE classes as him and almost beat him in many competitions. He's really really smart and sporty, and sorta popular (so hes a nerd AND a jock). I JUST WANT TOBE FRIENDS with him though. I've tried apoligizing many times, but he never accepted my apologies. Wat shud I do, because I don't think I'll ever see him again?

No comments:

Post a Comment