Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Can I invent my own religion?

MY religion. In my religion all drugs are forbidden (cigarettes/alcohol and coffee included). In my religion every child is a GREAT gift, the most wonderful blessing in all the world. In my religion abortion is an evil sin and some birth control forces your body to miscarry/reject a fertilized egg which is similar to abortion, so it's not allowed. In my religion science is very important because we were put here to learn, the smarter you are, the better. In my religion everyone must contribute to making the world a better place in some way and spread the word, the word of knowledge, the word of truth, the word of honor and courage and love. In my religion ignorance and greed are frowned upon. It is OK to be successful but you must use your wealth to make the world better, not just by giving it away to charity but by coming up with a clever way to really make a difference, like building a play ground in a place where there is none. Or a youth center. My religion is about loving nature, seeking knowledge and creating life. I wish there were more followers, I wish I had a "church" I could go to. Can I just invent this religion and make a church?

No comments:

Post a Comment