Monday, July 11, 2011

After a 1 night stand he got my number and seemed to really wana c me again he never texted? read pleaseeee!?

after a hot 1 night stand the next day i stayed until like 3 30 in the after noon we had sex 6 more times that morning.. (but maybe he was tired idk) i feel like if a guy isnt attracted to you he tries to shoo you out of his place as fast as possible. When we got up at 3:30 he smiled alot and i felt like he was interested in me. It wasnt awkward it kind of felt like i could see myself hanging out with him again and having fun. He drove me to my car and I was shore he was guna get my number and he did. He asked me to write it down cuz he didnt have his phone. Then he asked me for my name and i said, "well if you text me ill tell you my name" and he was like "Tell me your name pleasee" And then we said good bye and i left. He seemed genuinely interested in me. But then again judging by the fact that he drove me home- hes a gentlemen and he was probally trying to be nice? A guy once told me guys usually only get your # after a 1 night stand unless they are really interested in you. But it could have served as a Conversation Ender. Its been a little over a week and i never got a text.. i feel like if he was really interested he would have texted me his number already? What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment